Color: Black Medium-Thick
- ✅ PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Starbond Black Medium Thick CA is used to bond parts, with focus on impact and shock absorbance qualities.
- ✅ EXTRA SUPPLIES: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision. The extra applicator caps are in case of future clogs, the clog-free stopper has a tiny pin to prevent clogs, and micro-tips provide the perfect extension for tiny cracks.
- ✅ STRONG "BONDING AND FILLING" ADHESIVE: Ideal for spalted wood and burl, hiding imperfections, filling knots, voids, bugholes, and accenting specific areas in your projects.
- ✅ PROPERTIES: Viscosity - 500 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 40-60 seconds.
- ✅ LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: Starbond Black CA glues have a shelf life of several years in the cold. Store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to qualify for our 20 Month Shelf Life Warranty. If the glue does not last, we will provide a 100% refund or replacement.
Details: Difference Between Super Glue and CA Glue: Super glue, cyanoacrylate, and CA glue are all different names that describe the same instant adhesive. Various user groups adopt different names for them. For instance, woodworkers, model-builders, serious hobbyists and skilled crafting pros use terms like cyanoacrylate adhesive or CA glue. Commercially, most know the adhesive as superglue. Starbond KBL-500 Black Heavy Medium CA glue is a flexible, rubber-toughened super glue that dries jet black in color. The KBL-500 is ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects. Along with impact and shock absorbing properties, the black CA glue can still be sanded down and polished to a high gloss finish. When infiltrating fractures, pores, and soft material, the adhesive is able to expand and contract with its surrounding malleable environment, preventing cracking. Starbond KBL-500 Black Heavy Medium CA glue is commonly used to recone speakers, bond hobby RC car tires, woodturning inlays, heavy duty bonding, and filling knots and voids. It is important to keep in mind that the colored CA glues have an extended bonding time due to the added rubber compound. Although bonding time is generally 40-60 seconds, it can take much longer to dry when larger volumes of the colored adhesive are applied. For these instances, use of Starbond Accelerator is highly recommended. Used For: Accenting designs on spalted wood Bonding dissimilar materials such as wood, metal, glass and rubber RC car tires Speaker Repair Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood Compatible With: oWood oMetal oRubber oLeather oCeramics oGemstones oRocks & Minerals oCarbon Fiber oFiberglass oMost Plastics
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.3 x 1.5 inches