- Small circle Jig cuts circles from 1. 5" To 12" In diameter; Large circle Jig cuts circles from 10" To 52" In diameter
- Both the small and large circle jigs have built in metric and imperial scales, with an easy readout window for setting the diameter of both your inside and outside cuts
- Both the small and large circle jigs quickly and easily attach to the included turn-n-lock circle guide head
- Bonus 13" Offset base provides added stability when finishing the edges on your work piece using your router, oversized handle knob is easy to grip providing superior control of your router
- Equipped with the patented turn-n-lock technology allowing for fast tool-free guide Bushing and router attachment exchanges
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: With the Milescraft CircleGuideKit you can cut small and large circles from 1. 5” in diameter to 52” in diameter. With the included TurnLock baseplate, this product is compatible with most routers. There is No longer a need for that homemade circle cutting jig, the CircleGuideKit does it all for you and includes everything you need to cut your desired circle. It also includes a bonus offset base for finishing edges on your work piece.
Package Dimensions: 18.9 x 9.9 x 3.4 inches