- 👍 HIGHEST EPOXY RESIN UV PROTECTION! Our SuperClear Liquid Glass 2” Thick Pour Has The Highest UV Yellowing Resistance Out Of All Competitor’s!
- 👍 HIGHEST PERFORMANCE LEVEL! SuperClear 2.0 Is Considered The Best Epoxy Resin For Wood, Table Diy, Countertops, Tabletops & ALL Epoxy Table Ideas!
- 👍 EXCELLENT FOR Colored Epoxy Resin Wood Filler Applications, Or As A Clear Epoxy Resin Wood Filler & Filling Large Voids In Wood With Epoxy POURING UP TO 2” PLUS!
- 👍 WORKS AMAZINGLY With Metallic Epoxy Pigment! Mixes Flawlessly With Epoxy Resin Color Pigments, Mica Powders Like Black Diamond Pigments & Creates A Superb Colored Epoxy For Wood!
- 👍 We Are the Original Manufacturer, and We've Been in this Business for over 60 years! SUPERCLEAR 2.0 IS MADE IN THE USA! ODOR FREE! ZERO VOC’s!
Our SuperClear 2.0 Liquid Glass 2" Thick Pour is the newest version of Superclear and is the EASIEST WOODWORKING EPOXY RESIN on the market! This is the clearest curing, best UV resistant clear thick casting pourable epoxy resin system out there!
With the ability to POUR UP TO 2 INCHES THICK in one sitting, no more are the days of pouring multiple coats, and you can forget about sanding between coats!
SUPERCLEAR 2.0 Liquid Glass 2" Thick Deep Pour Amazing Epoxy is PERFECTLY FORMULATED for:
- ✔ Epoxy Resin Wood Table Top Diy!
- ✔ Epoxy River Coffee Tables!
- ✔ Epoxy Resin Coffee Tables!
- ✔ Colored Epoxy For Wood!
- ✔ Epoxy Resin Wood Art!
- ✔ Epoxy Resin Dining Table!
- ✔ Resin Geode Art!
- ✔ Resin Wood Art!
- ✔ And More Cool Epoxy Projects!
Easily mix a 2:1 ratio of Base Resin A Side with the B Side Curing Agent. Pour Each side into a separate cup, then combine in a third mixing container. Mix the contents for a MINIMUM of 3 minutes, but 5 minutes is the recommended time to mix. Working time is 1 hour at 77 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you plenty of time to perfectly mix your epoxy resin pigment powder to create a colored epoxy for wood. Cure time is longer, which enables a thicker pour with a bubble free tough, durable, wet gloss, beautifully crystal clear epoxy resin finish! Total cure time: 36-48 hrs. To get rid of surface bubbles, use a heat source (heat gun, blow torch).
You can trust in FGCI products to deliver impeccable results for any amazing epoxy projects you have. We are the largest privately owned distributor and manufacturer of composite & resin in the southeast, based in Florida! ****We Recommend pre-sealing with Superclear Table Top to safeguard against any bubbles or unwanted reactions. THIS PRODUCT ONLY SOLD ONLINE**
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 6.0 inches