- 12mm*12mm*1.5mm (length*width*thick), 35°angle, Hardness: 93HRA, 4 cutting edges.
- Made of solid tungsten carbide, high strength and hardness, own longer use life, sharp and durable.
- Each blade has 4 sharp edges, if one is dull, just change it to the other side. More effective!
- Ideal for giving you a smooth finish on curved, concave surfaces, hollowing jobs and for general turning applications. Used on soft and hard woods, particle board, MDF, plywood compact panel, laminate, acrylic and etc.
- Fits for Spiral/Helical Planer Cutter Heads, Rougher Wood Turning Tools. Replacement carbide tips for CNC router fits NITOMAK and BINSTAK Insert Surfacing Router Bit 3-Wing.
Details: BINSTAK Carbide Inserts Cutters Knives Replacement Blades Square Straight 12 x 12 x 1.5mm Woodworking Spiral Helical Planer Head 10pcs ✔Their solid carbide micro grain tips give superior tool life in a wide variety of materials for all general spiral planer head in hard woods and soft woods, the insert can be used for the heads of your jointer and planer. ✔35°cutting bevel, polished to a mirror finish for smoother cutting work. ✔Replacement carbide tips for CNC router fits NITOMAK Insert Surfacing Router Bit 3-Wing ✔COST-EFFECTIVE. Rotate or replace the two or three small knives that were affected, and you are ready to get back to work. Leaves smooth finishing after cut. Specification: Material: Solid Tungsten Carbide Rockwell Hardness: 93.0HRA Shape: Square Straight 4-edges Hole: Straight hole Length - 12mm Width - 12mm Thickness - 1.5mm Bevel - 35 degree Applications: woodturning, woodworking Quantity: 10pcs/box Package Includes: 10 * Carbide Insert 1 * Plastic Box
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.7 x 1.1 inches