- AMMEX Gloveworks nitrile industrial gloves offer better elasticity than vinyl gloves, better puncture resistance than latex gloves, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene.
- Industrial nitrile gloves come with raised diamond textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip even in wet conditions.
- Latex-free and powder-free, these black nitrile gloves are generally safe for various types of users, including those who are allergic to natural rubber.
- 6 mils thick around the palm and fingers. These black nitrile gloves are 9 1/2 inches long measured from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Black disposable nitrile exam gloves come in medium, large, extra large, and XXL sizes. These gloves also come in a box of 100 or a case of 1000 package.
- Enjoy low prices when you get discounts off eligible Ammex products, and experience the convenience of free standard shipping on auto-deliveries and regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day.
Details: Gloveworks Heavy Duty Black Nitrile gloves feature a true raised diamond texture for incredible grip. Those diamonds also create a reverse texture on the inside to help keep air circulating, keeping your hands drier. Gloveworks Heavy Duty Black Nitrile has the dexterity of a 6 mil glove, but due to the enhanced texture, has the durability of a 8 mil glove. The perfect balance of better dexterity and better protection. This glove features excellent chemical resistance from common chemicals, like pesticides and many other specialty chemicals, such as iodine, brake fluid or butane. It is also powder free for working with sticky adhesives or wet paint so that no residue from your gloves can get in the way of a perfect finish. Gloveworks Heavy Duty Black Nitrile gloves are commonly used for automotive, manufacturing, janitorial, plumbing, paint shops, heavy duty and industrial applications.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 5.4 x 4.2 inches